Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mango Chicken Salad



1 bag spring/spinach salad mix (50% Spring, 50% spinach)


1 lb. pre-cooked grilled chicken breasts (we buy the frozen grilled chicken from sams)


1 Ripe Mango


1 Red pepper


1 Cucumber


Red onion (If desired)


Add salad in serving bowl. Cut and chop Mango (skin and de-core), Red pepper, and cucumber. Add chicken on top.


Dressing


½ can canned coconut milk


2 Tbls. Sugar


Juice of 1 Lime


1 tbls. Mayonnaise


1 tbls. Corn Syrup


Mix together in blender.




Once again, another restaurant in Heber City I enjoyed eating at is a place called Genulies (which is no longer there). I got this refreshing salad. I have been craving it ever since. This is not the exact recipe. I just got it as close as I could. The dressing is my own recipe. At first it tastes a little different…but after a little bit it's pretty good. I just don't know a coconut/lime dressing recipe. So good luck!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin