Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Toffee-Chip Sugar Cookies


1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
2-3 heath candy bars, finely chopped


Slice cookie dough into 1/4 in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons chopped candy bars. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. remove to wire racks to cool.
As I told you before I like to double my cookie recipes and freeze half of the dough so I can have a variety of cookie dough on hand when I need to make a quick treat. I unthawed the sugar cookie dough the night before then left it in the fridge. The next day I followed these simple steps to make a quick treat!
I know that they make the heath toffee bar crumbles sold in the baking good isle by the chocolate chips. This can save you a step of having to finely chop the toffee pieces yourself. Yes, I'm recommending you to be lazy!
We really enjoyed these cookies, and I think you will too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin