Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fowlers 4-Layer Delight


Now I know this dessert has many names..Robert Redford..Mile High Pie, etc. But we call it Fowlers 4 layer delight! We got this recipe from a fellow troopers wife, Angela Fowler. Did I mention I LOVE to try new recipes? Well..I do. I can't believe I have never had this before!


1-Cake crust
1 c. flour
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. nuts (chopped)
Mix and press crust into a 9 x 12 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.



2-
1 c. cool whip
1 (8 Oz) pkg. cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. powdered sugar
Beat until thick and spread over cooled crust



3-
2 large packages instant pudding (We like to use chocolate)
3 cups milk
Mix and put over 2nd layer

4-Put cool whip on top. Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 5-6 hours.


Now ladies...don't forget that this is a VERY friendly kitchen aid dish! Enjoy! (I did!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin