Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Guymons Easy Home Made Ice Cream

2 3/4 c. sugar
1 Tbls. vanilla Extract
1 Tbls. almond Extract
4 eggs
1 tsp. salt
7 cups cream
Whole milk to fill to the line
Fruit (We LOVE peaches or strawberries) (or other items you would like to add to the ice cream)


Add first 6 ingredients to your kitchen aid or mixer, and mix until well blended. Add the ice cream mixture to ice cream canister. Add whole milk to the fill line. Follow the manufactures ice cream directions. During the last few minutes of mixing, add fruit or other flavorings to ingredients. (I put it in after about 34-40 minutes after mixing). It will still be runny after the mixer stops, but that's the way my kids like it. I personally think it's better after it's left in the
freezer for and hour or two. Yum!

I love the creamy texture of this ice cream. Mike loves the almond flavor. I would be safe in saying this is both of our favorite desserts of all time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin